New Job Posting! Program Coordinator for Prevent Child Abuse NY
Prevent Child Abuse New York is hiring a Program Coordinator! Take a look at the job description and responsibilities below:
This position is responsible for coordinating and implementing the prevention initiatives of PCANY including Enough Abuse-NY, NYS Parenting Education Partnership, and PIRC with a primary focus on ensuring effective operational flow of projects.
Status: Full time, exempt
Reports to: Program Development Director
- Make and maintain appropriate connections between public, participants, various program committees and workgroups.
- Coordinate program activities in cooperation with various program committees and workgroups.
- Gather and maintain various program documents, minutes and records in a well organized electronic document cache.
- In cooperation with committees and workgroups, organize project process and systems to ensure effective completion.
- May work with partners/ workgroups on assigned projects and activities.
- Support local community efforts to create sustainable prevention projects.
- Support state level partnership groups through ongoing communication and member support.
- Liaison with prevention program developers to ensure fidelity with protocol.
- Maintain ongoing communications with various program committees and workgroups.
- Handle routine phone and email communications with committees, workgroups, and participants including follow up.
- Provide reports and presentation to committees and workgroups.
- Compile and prepare program related content for distribution.
- Update calendars relevant to programs.
- Maintain communication systems, in coordination with PCANY Communications staff, for partnership groups including group sites, web pages, social media, etc.
- New member and participant welcome and orientation in cooperation with program committees and workgroups.
- Generate information for reports.
- Represent PCANY at meetings, conference-exhibits, events of related organizations.
- Out of town, over night travel on a limited basis in connection to project activities, agency business or professional development activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Commitment to the mission of Prevent Child Abuse New York.
Exemplify professional conduct at all times including respectful communications.
Exemplify positive customer service attitude.