SAVE THE DATE
NYAEYC 2020 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Turning Stone Resort
April 2-4, 2020
Now Accepting Presenter RFPs
RFP Submission Period: July 30, 2019-September 15, 2019
2020 RFP Process
Step 1: Create/Ensure you have an Active Aspire Trainer Profile
- Ensure the presenter (and co-presenter if applicable) has an Active Aspire Trainer Professional Profile.
- Instructions for creating an Aspire Professional Profile can be found HERE.
Step 2: Enter the course (workshop proposal) into Aspire
- Submit your course through the Aspire Event Approval Process. For course review instructions, please click HERE.
- When entering your course, please ensure you choose the NYAEYC 2020 Annual Conference in the “Applies Towards” section.
- Once the course is approved, note the Course ID Number because you’ll need to enter it into the NYAEYC Presenter Portal.
Step 3: Complete the NYAEYC 2020 Presenter RFP
- Once you have entered your workshop/course into Aspire and have received the Course ID Number, proceed to NYAEYC Presenter Portal, which can be found HERE. (All pieces of this process must be complete in order to be considered for the Annual Conference.)
- Once you have submitted the application, you will receive a confirmation email with your submission information.
Presenters will be notified of their acceptance or denial in early December. Direct any questions to Avril Mills, Professional Development Coordinator.
Thank you to the loyal and generous sponsors of the 2019 Annual Conference!