New York AEYC 2023 Annual Conference
It is that time of year! The NYAEYC 2023 Annual Conference Presenter Portal is now open and accepting RFPs.
2023 RFP Process
Step 1: Create/Ensure you have an Active Aspire Trainer Profile
- Ensure the presenter (and co-presenter if applicable) has an Active Aspire Trainer Professional Profile.
- Instructions for creating an Aspire Professional Profile can be found HERE.
Step 2: Enter the course (workshop proposal) into Aspire
- Submit your course through the Aspire Event Approval Process. For course review instructions, please click HERE.
- When entering your course, please ensure you choose the NYAEYC 2023 Annual Conference in the “Applies Towards” section.
- Once the course is approved, note the Course ID Number because you’ll need to enter it into the NYAEYC Presenter Portal.
Step 3: Complete the NYAEYC 2023 Presenter RFP
- Once you have entered your workshop/course into Aspire and have received the Course ID, proceed to the NYAEYC Presenter RFP. (All pieces of this process must be complete in order to be considered for the Annual Conference.)
- Once you have submitted the application, you will receive a confirmation email with your submission information.
Presenters will be notified of their acceptance or denial in early December. Please direct any questions to Avril Mills, Professional Development Director.
March 30 – April 1, 2023
Turning Stone Resort | Verona, NY